Mitchell Family

Mitchell Family

Sunday, May 24, 2009

School's Out for Summer!


As we jump for joy because of the many achievements...


McKenzie - honor roll, citizenship award, lots of new friends, and the knowledge that she can do anything with hard work (will that knowledge stick?)!


Kyler - high honor roll, S+ conduct, and the PE award.


Karlee - high honor roll and perfect attendance.


What a cute PreK graduate! :)


and Kavan gets to go to Kindergarten in August! (He is so excited - I think more so because he "finally" gets to ride the big yellow bus!)

...we also jump for joy because summer does not really require time schedules, homework, or projects with deadlines. So, I say HOORAY for summertime! I like to think about the primary song - Oh, What Do You Do in the Summertime - it just makes me smile! :)

- Already accomplished on our "not really an agenda" agenda - pizza, milkshakes, fishing and summer haircuts! :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow ... we've done a few of those as well ... including ... last night for dinner - pizza and milkshakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how impressed I am with the height and poise of Lorrie's jump! High School Cheerleaders don't have nothin' on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to everyone on all their achievements! I LOVE Kavan's graduation picture and his part in the "Kindergarten" presentation.

    -Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jumping picture. I'm glad that you enjoyed the pie. I finally got my blog working right. I don't know what happened to the post that was weird. Enjoy your summer and keep us posted on the wonderful adventures of your family. So sorry about the girlfriend showing up. Our chickens aren't so bad they are far enough away and stay in the coup.

    ReplyDelete