Mitchell Family

Mitchell Family

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Okay!

Okay, so 2+ months later I have finally come to the end of blogging about our fantastic summer vacation. We made a lot of great memories, unforgettable really! And had many great adventures! It was kind of hard to come home and be thrown into reality again. But, I must say we will not miss those traffic delaying "toll plazas" found everywhere on the Pennsylavania and New Jersey turnpikes (I finally took a picture of one).



Not a one will we miss! They take our change and souvenior (or ice cream) money (however you want to look at it) just to drive on not really great roads! Oh well - I guess better to have a road at all, huh? Anyway, it is always nice to be home! :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You guys did SO SO much fun stuff! ALL in one trip too... I'm amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky family you have to go on such GREAT trips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting your pics! It brought back great memories of when my parents took my sister and I. I will never forget it and I am sure your kids won't either.
    You and Layne are awesome to take your kids there. I am glad you guys had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete