Mitchell Family

Mitchell Family

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Consequences!

So here they are ready to collect the loot!



Everybody looked so great and really played into their "character."
Cade cracked me up! Cade and Ali were the cutest little mummies I have ever seen. But Cade assured me that he was the "scariest mummy" that I had ever seen!



I love that picture!! Pretty scary, huh? :)


This is the day after and let me tell you - there was some serious candy trading going on here.



So, do I get after my kids a little bit more right now about choosing to take care of their teeth? Well, like with all choices, there are consequences!





Please, brush your teeth! (You could also use some floss, Listerine, maybe even some home fluoride.) Thank You!

3 comments:

  1. I do love that picture of Cade! And... I think I'm going to throw up after watching that video. And go brush my teeth again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought you'd like a history lesson on Listerine:
    “ Listerine was invented in the 19th century as powerful surgical antiseptic. It was later sold, in a very distilled form, as both a floor cleaner and a cure for gonorrhea. But it wasn't a runaway success until the 1920s, when it was pitched as a solution to "chronic halitosis", the faux medical term that the Listerine advertising group created in 1921 to describe bad breath. By creating a "medical condition" for which consumers now felt they needed a cure, Listerine created the market for their mouthwash. Until that time, bad breath was not conventionally considered catastrophe, but Listerine's ad campaign changed that. As the advertising scholar James B. Twitchell writes, "Listerine did not make mouthwash as much as it made halitosis." Listerine's new ads featured forlorn young women and men, eager for marriage but turned off by their mate's rotten breath. "Can I be happy with him in spite of that?" one maiden asked herself. In just seven years, the company's revenues rose from $115,000 to more than $8 million. ”

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So for real---I thought the same thing...about watching that and wanting to throw up......so so gross! But...on a brighter note--ADORABLE costumes, and funny about Carli...and about the pj bottoms--ha ha! love it!

    ReplyDelete