Mitchell Family

Mitchell Family

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Christmas Day!

Oh, Christmas morning was so exciting!  6:00am on the dot!!!

Santa left many fun surprises...

Kenzie - new shoes and money for shopping
Kyler - trick bike complete with helmet and pads
Karlee - a "real" jewelry box filled with jewelry and dollar bills
Kavan - a workbench

and the stockings were filled with "smell good stuff", candy, games, hair clips and make-up for the girls and itunes for the dad - and yummy chocolate for the mom! :)




Kenzie got to be the "hander-outer" this year.


Layne here showing off his Nook and new pj bottoms.


Eclipse - it just made her day! :)


A soccer shirt.


A "Megan Pilkington" original - Awesome, right?!?!!


New shoes - and they are purple!!!


Ahhh, the joys and "messes" of Christmas!


Kavan putting projects together with his new workbench.



Visitors!  Later in the day we had some family come over.  We had stashed Linda's Christmas present from Tim in our basement.  A new dining room table!  How many pizzas and people can we fit on and around this table???


I love my mom's smile!! :)


My dad loves Cocoa Puffs - so he needed a shirt to talk about how "cuckoo" he is!


And you can't have the shirt without a box of Cocoa Puffs!


Kavan got a "pioneer toy" that I cannot remember the name of, but it was a hit with everyone!


Do you love Kenzie's hat and scarf?  Yep, she does.  My mom also gave her her very own sewing stuff!


Layne and I got these really cool wooden pens made by my really cool uncle and cousin!


Guess What?  My parents gave me "Despicable Me!"  Hooray!  Can you feel the excitement? (I think we have now seen "Despicable Me" about 6 times!  :)  And it makes me laugh every time!)



What a great day of family fun and time spent together - just playing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment